Complete development platform for intelligent, connected and secure embedded industrial products with a broad suite of tools and turnkey Linux software support
The kit includes:
- Digi ConnectCore® MP133 development board with SOM
- Console port cable
- Dual-band wireless antenna
- Power supply and accessories
- Reference designs and online documentation
Features and benefits:
- Industrial-grade, scalable, embedded SOM platform
- Pre-certified dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth® 5.2
- Power management with hardware and software support
- Digi SMTplus form factor (29 x 29 mm) for ultimate reliability
- High level of pin compatibility with Digi ConnectCore 6UL SOMs
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® device security, identity and privacy
- Seamless cellular modem and Digi XBee® integration
- Digi Embedded Yocto Linux support
- Turnkey development services from Digi WDS
Development Board Features:
- Gigabit Ethernet + 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- (2) USB Host, 1 x USB OTG
- (2) CAN-FD
- MicroSD card
- PCIe minicard with SIM card holder
- MikroE Click boards™ connector
- Console over USB
- Digi XBee (including Digi XBee Cellular support)
- Audio (microphone and headphones)
- User buttons and LEDs
The Digi ConnectCore® MP133 Development Kit features a tightly integrated, secure and industrial-specified connected system-on-module (SOM) solution in a small and reliable form factor.
The Digi ConnectCore MP133 Development Kit features the STMicroelectronics STM32MP133C with Arm® Cortex®-A7. The module is the intelligent communication engine for today’s secure connected devices. It also seamlessly integrates Gigabit Ethernet and pre-certified dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) with Bluetooth® 5.2 connectivity.
Digi ConnectCore MP133 is designed for industrial and medical use with high levels of security, reliability, performance and 10+ year longevity. The Digi SMTplus® surface mount form factor provides simplified design integration, flexibility and efficiency.
Embedded device security is a critical design aspect for the growing number of connected IoT applications. Digi ConnectCore SOM solutions provide built-in security with Digi TrustFence, a fully integrated device-security framework simplifying the process of securing connected devices.
Digi Embedded Yocto, Digi’s feature-rich Linux distribution, with many extensions for embedded product design, provides a fully tested, validated and maintained turnkey Linux software platform.
With twenty years of embedded SOM experience enabling millions of globally connected products, Digi is a trusted embedded and IoT solutions provider, simplifying the way customers design, build and deploy connected applications. Digi also offers cellular integration support, certification assistance, and custom design and build services to get your products to market smarter and faster.