Complete embedded, wireless development platform based on the NXP® i.MX 93 with AI/ML NPU, designed for longevity and scalability in industrial IoT applications
The kit includes:
- Digi ConnectCore® 93 development board with i.MX 93 dual-core, NPU, 8 GB eMMC, 1 GB LPDDR4 wireless SOM
- Console port cable
- Dual-band wireless antenna
- Power supply and accessories
- Reference designs and online documentation
Features and benefits:
- Digi ConnectCore 93 wireless system-on-module
- NXP i.MX 93
- Dual Cortex®-A55 cores at 1.7 GHz
- Cortex®-M33 at 250 MHz for real-time processing
- AI/ML Arm Ethos U65 micro neural processor
- Pre-certified dual-band Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax and Bluetooth® 5.2
- 2x 10/100/1000M Ethernet with EEE, AVB and IEEE 1588 (1x TSN)
- 8 GB SLC eMMC, 1 GB LLPDDR4
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® device security, identity and privacyy
- Cloud and edge compute services integration
- Seamless cellular modem and Digi XBee® integration
- Digi Embedded Yocto Linux support
- Industrial operating temperature: −40 to 85° C (−40 to 185° F); depending on use case and enclosure/system design
- Digi Microcontroller Assist™ for advanced power management, security, peripheral support and system reliability
- Remote monitoring, device management and IoT application enablement with Digi ConnectCore Cloud Services
- Turnkey development services available from Digi WDS
The Digi ConnectCore® 93 Development Kit features a tightly integrated, secure, industrial-specified system-on-module (SOM) platform, based on the NXP® i.MX 93 application processor, with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth® 5.2 wireless connectivity.
The kit supports development of a wide range of medical, industrial, energy, and transportation applications, including Internet of Things (IoT), automation, human-machine interface (HMI), equipment monitoring, audio/voice, edge computing and machine learning (e.g. anomaly detection).
Digi ConnectCore 93 features up to two power-efficient Arm® Cortex®-A55 cores, with a Cortex-M33 core, AI/ML Arm Ethos U6 NPU and NXP PMIC for maximum power efficiency. This SOM is designed for industrial reliability and 10+ year product lifecycles.
Digi ConnectCore Cloud Services, Digi ConnectCore Security Services and Expert Support provide additional capabilities for development, deployment and maintenance.
The ConnectCore SOM solution provides ready-to-use building blocks, a complete, embedded Linux software platform based on the Yocto® Project, and development tools. This helps OEMs lower research and development costs, realize a lower total cost of ownership, and streamline time-to-market.
Embedded device security is a critical design aspect for the growing number of connected IoT applications. Digi ConnectCore SOM solutions provide built-in security with Digi TrustFence®, a fully integrated device-security framework simplifying the process of securing connected devices.
With twenty years of embedded SOM experience enabling millions of globally connected products, Digi is a trusted embedded and IoT solutions provider, simplifying the way customers design, build and deploy connected applications. Digi Wireless Design Services (WDS) offer additional support, certification assistance, and custom design services to get your products to market smarter and faster.