Digi has announced the End of Life of our legacy AVIEW platform. Our current offering is our Digi Remote Manager (Digi RM) platform. Any devices using AVIEW must be moved over to Digi RM before the End of Life date of September 30, 2022.
This article will provide an overview of the steps needed to migrate devices from AVIEW to Digi RM. Please review the following options to determine what works best for your needs.
- Email aView-DigiRM.Migration@digi.com to transfer your AVIEW licenses to your Digi RM account. Please provide these details in the email request:
- Email Subject: “AVIEW to Digi RM licenses transfer”
- AVIEW Organization name
- Digi Remote Manager Customer ID (if Digi RM account exists)
- Technical contact – name, email, phone,
- Billing contact – name, email, phone
- A Digi team member will reach out to you to continue the migration process, including setting up your Digi Remote Manager account, including login credentials and licenses.
Firmware Preparation for Digi Remote Manager Migration
- Once Digi RM licenses are setup we can begin the migration process
- Options for migration:
- Self-Guided with Digi RM migration support provided by aView-DigiRM.Migration@digi.com.
- Digi Professional Services are available to assist with the migration of your devices from AVIEW to Digi RM.
Firmware Preperation on the devices is required prior to Migrating to Digi Remote Manager.
The following video will provide a quick overview on the necessary steps to perform before migrating: https://youtu.be/_0HwGYHaoW0
For any additional questions please contact us at aView-DigiRM.Migration@digi.com
, Professional Services at Professional.Services@digi.com
, or contact your Digi sales representative or Digi partner.
Aug 02, 2022