Home/Support/Support Forum/How can i downgrade 3G to 2G for a "Xbee Cellular 3G" as the 3G services shut down in my country
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

How can i downgrade 3G to 2G for a "Xbee Cellular 3G" as the 3G services shut down in my country

0 votes
The telemetry of my sensor stop working and keep sending the data of same date&time to my cloud. However, the sensor is still working in getting new data. What is the possibilities of the problem in the telemetry?
asked Aug 8 in Digi Connect Cellular by underwride.2022 New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
The XBee 3G Cellular module does not offer support for 2G.
answered Aug 8 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (15,413 points)
After changing the DO value, the devices work well before June. However, the devices stop sending the latest data since June. It keep sending the same data and it seem like stuck because the cloud keep receiving the data of same timestamp. What is the possibilities for this to happen? Will sudden shut down of the 3G tower affect it, but I just checked that the 2G service is still available ?
I would suggest you check with the provider as the radio will only send what data it has been provided.
Thank you so much